Tamco Group has teamed up with «Technopromexport» one of the world’s leading companies in the field of construction of power projects and export of electricity.
With Tamco Group’s highly qualified engineers and Technopromexport experience, the two companies will work with Iraq’s Ministry of Electricity to re-store electricity into Iraq’s cities, towns and homes, with that creating jobs, and helping to re-build the new Iraq.
Electrical power production in Iraq is made through many generation stations across the country, usually in places where there are high loads and fuel and water. The following are the most common stations
- Thermal power stations
- Gas power stations
- Hydro-power stations
Tamco Group alongside Technopromexport implement power projects of any complexity on a ‘turn-key’ basis undertaking the functions of general designer, general supplier and general contractor.
When constructing power projects, we offer a full package of services, covering: –
- Civil-engineering works, erection and adjustment of equipment, putting the power projects into operation.
- Survey and design works, feasibility studies and projects expertise
- Complete deliveries of power equipment
- Renovation and rehabilitation of power project
- Comprehensive maintenance of power projects and delivery of spare parts
- Supply of tools and materials
- Transfer of experience and ‘know-how’, sale of licenses, training of personnel